Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring Time!

Spring is finally here! I celebrated Sunday with a long walk and ice cream with my sister. Yes. Summer, you are welcome whenever.

But... First we must finish school... Study music anyone? 


I've been spending a lot of time in the books lately. Well.... I might still spend a lot of my time dilly-dallying (yes, I just used that word) and I have to go to track and meets, but I am ready to hunker down and check things off my assignment sheet! The productivity of these past few days is probably triple what its been all year. 
This is also that time of year when you should probably have summer plans made, which for me this must include a job, Christmas money only lasts so long... and begin planning next year. My SENIOR year.
 Oh buddy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment