Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1. In general, my music choices are very mainstream and, as my mom says, "teeny-bopper-ish." However, I also appreciate a really good underrated song, and I like that kind of music just as much. Such is the case with "Picture the Sun." Stella Stagecoach is awesome and this song in particular is amazing.
(Check out "What Have I Done" while you're at it :))

2. The "Best Song Ever."



Really weirded out/in love with these count down videos... The first one is especially creepy...



3. While I'm on the role with music.... Taylor Swift's "All Too Well" is my favorite song. I have favorite "fun" songs as well, but this song gives me goose bumps every time. It is five and a half minutes long, but I will listen to it at least three times in a row each time it plays. Sooo good!


4. Red Velvet Frappes are my addiction. Usually I don't care for coffee enough to justify the sugar and dairy it takes to make it bearable. However, thanks to Emily Knittel, I am totally in love with these! I'm pretty sure you can only get them at Solid Rock Coffee House, but wherever you live they are worth it.

5. Let's go college prep! I visited a college this week which I really like.... Ah! I obviously still want to check it out in the fall when there are students, but it is crazy to not have any cons besides unhealthy meal options! Now it is a matter of writing a billion essays so I will have money to go to this college! But it's exciting to kinda be in the next step :)

6. I love peach season!

7.   I went to a track for the first time on Monday since the state meet. I didn't realize it had been that long! I missed it. Running around that track is definitely my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment