Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1. Shane Harper is a Christian. I read it in World magazine. He listens to Tim Keller sermons. He shared the gospel with Bridget Mendler and now they're dating. Pretty exciting news if you ask me! :D

2. Jumbo coloring pages are the bomb.

3. Sunscreen is always a good  idea because sunburns HURT. And peel.... which is nasty. Why is this information so fresh and prominent in my mind? Well...

4. I love Don't Waste Your Life. I've made significant progress in this book and it is amazing! 

5. The best place to read is poolside. Well I guess it might not be the best place (sunburn...) but it is where I'm doing most of my reading lately and I gotta say I love it.  I am even reading for fun! Something that is almost impossible during the school year. Re-discovering why I named my dog Scout. 
To Kill a Mockingbird


6. My sister is so cool! Well, they all are... But I was referring to Sarah in this case! I love reading her blog and enjoying her witty writing and creative projects-- a few pictures of my utterly adorable nephews don't hurt either ;)

7. I LOVE lightning bugs! This is the first one of the year, his name is Gregory and I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment