Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

First Fun Facts Friday

1. Alliteration. It's fun. As you can tell from the title of this post :)

2. Etc. stands for et cetera. This is probably something I should have already known, but I just figured it out today while reading my College Composition book. Those writing people, they know all the words.

3. Yeah, they know ALL the words. Today I learned about a million (eh, maybe closer to 19...) commonly confused terms. Do you know all the rules for "lay" and "lie"? "Who" and "whom"? "Farther" and "further"? Yeah, I didn't think so!

4. I can make a one eyed smiley face--> .) Sorry, maybe that wasn't necessary, but it is a pretty cool discovery and I may start using it! :)

5. I LOVE the sun roof in my car! I have had my car for 1 1/2 years and have never utilized that window because I was wasn't sure how to close it. But today, listening to this song it opened. This will be the beginning of a beautiful summer!


6. This summer my sisters and I have decided to be more active. We realized our coordination level is 0 and have been practicing our skills-- tennis, Frisbee, basketball, and volleyball.

7. Did you like Can't Hold us?! Isn't it fun? You know what is more fun? Rocking out to it with my three-year-old nephew. We pulled some gangster dance moves during the rap (complete with exclamations of "yo," "dude," and "yeah!"), I sang the pre-chorus, and, when the "So we put our hands up!" part came, we threw our hands in the air and Will shouted "ceiling can't hold us!" Also, no one has ever said, "Mackle-mo-o-o-o-ore!" cuter.

8. Little Mix is the best band EVER.

9. You can get sun burnt after just one hour in the sun. But I'm not complaining, that means you can also get tan. I'm loving summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment